Calling all coffee lovers! Tiki Hut Coffee has found the perfect refreshing treat to kick off your summer – dark chocolate iced coffee popsicles! This homemade recipe, inspired by Grady’s Coffee Popsicles is quick and easy, and requires only four ingredients! See below for full instructions:
Ingredients: 2 Cups Grady’s Cold Brew Coffee, ½ Cup Agave Syrup (Divided), ¾ Cup Heavy Cream, 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract, 1.75 Ounces Dark Chocolate
- Before you get started on your popsicles, you’ll need to make your Grady’s Cold Brew. To purchase a Grady’s Cold Brew Bean Bag can, click here. Take one bean bag out of your Grady’s Cold Brew Bean Bag Can and place in a pitcher with 2 cups of water. Gently press the bag with the back of a long spoon until just soaked. Refrigerate mixture overnight (or for a minimum of 12 hours). After you’ve refrigerated the mixture, remove the bean bag from the pitcher (be careful not to tear it) and discard. Voila – your cold brew is ready for your iced coffee! Each bean bag yields three cups of cold brew and you’ll only need two for our recipe, so go ahead and enjoy yourself a nice cup before you get to work on your popsicle treats!
- In a container with a spout, stir together 2 cups of cold brew and ¼ cup agave. Pour into popsicle molds, aiming to fill each about 2/3 of the way full.
- Place popsicle sticks into the center of each mold, and freeze the molds until the coffee layer is solid, about 1 hour.
- In a container with a spout, stir together the cream, vanilla, and ¼ cup agave syrup. Pour the mixture into the molds, filing them the rest of the way full.
- Freeze until the second layer is fully set, at least 1 hour.
- After the popsicles are thoroughly frozen, melt 1.75 ounces of dark chocolate and then drizzle over the frozen popsicle treats. Serve immediately and enjoy!
For more delicious coffee products to brighten up your summer vacation, visit Tiki Hut Coffee today!